Australian Building Inspection Services (ABIS) performs Building Inspections in the Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich or the Sunshine Coast Areas
Buying or building a house is one of the biggest financial decisions that you will make in your life. Obtaining a quality building and pest report as part of your process assists you in making it a good investment decision.
ABIS recommends a Building and Pest Inspection under the following circumstances:
- Building Inspection Reports Before you buy - to help you avoid any nasty financial surprises
- Pre-Sale Inspections and Reports Before you sell - to help you get the best price for your home
- Stage Inspections Building Reports As you have a home built - know when to make stage payments and catch problems early
- Handover Inspections On Handover of a New home - pick up any building problems and items the builder may have missed
- Before the end of the warranty period on a new home – so you can address any issues before your protection runs out
Building Inspection Reports identify defects to the property. The report covers:
- damage to structural elements of the property
- conditions that may lead to structural damage
- defects - internal and external
- any incomplete construction
- safety Iisues
You can be assured that ABIS (Australian Building Inspection Services):
- gives you a detailed and unbiased Building and Pest Inspection according to Australian Standards
- understands you want qualified specialists with extensive knowledge and years of experience
- focuses solely on building inspections... we don't sell termite treatments so our advice is in your best interest.
Book a building inspection or building and pest inspection in Brisbane now or call us on (07) 3203 4888.